Tuesday 9 October 2018

The Third Pregnancy

Allah send us His gift this year..

Insha Allah, 2019 will be different for us with a little one.

It has been quite sometimes.. Izzul will turn 5 this December. My kids are the one that are so excited about having a new baby. I still don't want to imagine it :p It always two of them all these years.. and suddenly they will have "something else" as attraction.


3 Months


While I actually expect pregnancy starting to happen next year thinking that I might have sometimes to really get everything ready.. mentally, physically, financially.. (and thesis :p) but of course I accept it with open arms.. hoping that I will manage to really get things ready before the new baby coming as it is a big important event to the family. Allah is a better Planner.. He knows best!

4 Months


So far at 4 months.. we have arrange for next year school for the kids that are easier for Morning management :D Somewhere hubby can help me too.. as previously I'm in duty to send and pick up the kids. It is better arrangement when I'm in confinement later too. Later should be house preparation  and coming new year will be baby stuff preparation :) Wish me luck.. 

The pregnancy going ok so far.. of course things are different everytime. As western food lover, I don't have desire towards it so much this time. I prefer rice.. and can't stand my favorite food.. lamb anything. The first two months.. I prefer bed over everything as I bloated all the time.. not knowing whether I'm hungry or not. Lucky I still not throwing up just like previously. But the discomfort and headache that time is bad than before. Now, the stabil period which I start to get active again.

I hope everything goes well.. and we will welcome our new baby early March next year. Lots of prayers.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment